Using SR28 Series Telescopic Slides for a Bottom Mount Solution
This is case where the customer very little HEIGHT (less than 3/4") and required a bottom mounting solution to move a 500 lb load
out 24 inches from the production line for periodic servicing.
The example bottom mount system shown here required some customization based on specific customer requirements.
- Very Low Pull Force (validated at less than 5 lbs)
- Mounted to a non machined surface (in this case a press board surface)
- System needed to be quiet and smooth running for hospital environment
- System needed to feel stiff with little side to side motion
Drawer Slide Systems
This particular system utilized hardened steel rails combined with an anodized aluminum intermediate element.
Each steel rail had undergone the T-race NOX surface treatment to improve wear and provide resistance to corrosion.
resistant surface for long life.
Typical Product Use
A few areas where you can find these products in use are listed below:
- Factory Automation
- Material Transfer Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Robot Unloading Arm
- Pull-outs on Mobile Vehicles
- Hospital Isolation Areas
- Pass-Through Chambers
- Workstation Loading Systems
- AS/RS Storage Retrieval Systems
Custom Design Capabilities
Prototypes: We reserve a portion of our shop for custom designing and machining to quickly create working models for you to evaluate.
Accessories: Stop and lock-out designs or recommendations are available upon request.
Please fill-in the data below so we can respond to your Request for Quote (RFQ).