Using TLQ Series Telescopic Slides for a Bottom Mount Solution
In some instances there is no means to attach telescopic slides to each side of a structure such as that typically
found with a conventional drawer slide system. For these situations it is necessary to use a bottom or top mounted slide system.
The example bottom mount system shown here required some customization based on specific customer requirements.
- Very Low Pull Force (validated at less than 5 lbs)
- Mounted to a non machined surface (in this case a press board surface)
- System needed to be quiet and smooth running for hospital environment
- System needed to feel stiff with little side to side motion
Drawer Slide Systems
Our standard slide systems are made of heavy duty cold drawn steel profiled rails mated with cold formed intermediate elements to give the product superior
strength over conventional stamped metal drawer slides.
Each rail goes through a special heat treating process to improve wear and provide a corrosion
resistant surface for long life.
Typical Product Use
A few areas where you can find these products in use are listed below:
- Factory Automation
- Material Transfer Systems
- Conveyor Systems
- Robot Unloading Arm
- Pull-outs on Mobile Vehicles
- Hospital Isolation Areas
- Pass-Through Chambers
- Workstation Loading Systems
- AS/RS Storage Retrieval Systems
Custom Design Capabilities
Prototypes: We reserve a portion of our shop for custom designing and machining to quickly create working models for you to evaluate.
Accessories: Stop and lock-out designs or recommendations are available upon request.
Please fill-in the data below so we can respond to your Request for Quote (RFQ).